An illustration of a blue car is in the center of the button. The text is red and surrounds the car image on a white background.
This slogan was embraced by the Lozier Auto Co. out of Des Moines, IA. This dealership sold used cars only, and the catchy slogan helped increase their business in the city.
This information was published in a 1921 edition of Motor Age found here.