Multicolored duck in flight on gray background. Dark blue text on gold (top), bright orange text on dark blue (bottom).
The Palos Gun Club was originally founded on February 20, 1947 in the neighborhood of Palos Heights just outside Chicago, Illinois. The club moved to Frankfort in 1986 because of business development in the neighboring area that restricted shooting. The Palos Gun Club is now called the Frankfort Sportsman Club. The club is a member's only club that supports safe firearm use and shotgun sports. Today the club is affiliated with the National Rifle Association (NRA), the Amateur Trapshooting Association, the Illinois Trap Shooters Association and the National Sporting Clay Association (NSCA).