|Text on Button||100% CLUB|
Illustration of a smiling white tooth on a dark blue background. In front of the tooth is a small red banner with dark blue text that reads "100% CLUB".
|Back Paper / Back Info||
ST LOUIS MFRS STLOUIS BUTTON CO (repeats over and over)
|Year / Decade Made|
The 100% Prophylactic Dental Club, also known as the 100% Total Vitality Dental Club or 100% Club, was an organization that was dedicated to preventative dentistry. The club consisted of members of the dental profession who were dedicated to the elimination of gum infections and other oral diseases. In 1920, the club voted to change their name to the American Academy of Applied Dental Science.