A black plane sits between black text on an orange background.
AM.Badge CO. 125
W. AUSTIN AVE.
This is a button from the Aero Club that met at The Hub in Oak Park, Illinois. The Hub is the nickname for the department store chain, Henry C. Lytton & Co; the Oak Park branch was opened in the early 1930s. The Hub Aero Club met for the first time in May, 1934. It was an organization made to educate and instruct members in the ways to construct model aircraft. The group met on the second floor of The Hub, in the model airplane section of the store; they also visited local schools and organizations to teach other's about the materials used in aircraft.
Chase, Al. (1927 February, 26). Lytton plans branch of "Hub" for Oak Park. Chicago Daily Tribune.
Aviation Display to Introduce Hub Aero Club (1935 May, 9). Oak Park Oak Leaves.