My Pad's Sad

Additional Images
Sub Categories
Text on Button MY PAD'S SAD!
Image Description

An illustration of a woman crying with white text in a blue speech bubble above her. Everything is set on a red background. 

Back Style
The Shape
The Size
Additional Information

The word “pad” is commonly used to refer to an apartment or other place of residence but the word’s origins come from 17th century England where it was used by poor travelers to refer to a bed made of straw or rags. In the 20th century the term came to the mainstream through beatnik slang as a place for drug users to gather.


Blakemore, E. (2015, May 6). Why People Call Apartments 'Pads' | Smart News. Smithsonian Magazine.

Catalog ID HU0103