Beige button with stains and blue text.
W & H Co. Patent
?, 94, April 1
July 21, '96
In business around the turn of the 20th century, the National Registry Company was located at 45 Pine Street, New York. According to an issue of the United States Investor published on April 23, 1898, the National Registry Company worked in conjunction with Fidelity & Casualty Co. While the latter furnished the insurance policy, the National Registry Co. kept a record of policyholders and a designated person to be contacted should the policyholder be seriously injured or become unconscious. With an annual registration fee of one dollar, the company also furnished subscribers with an identification card for a carrying case. If the case was lost or stolen, the National Registry Co. offered a one dollar reward for the return of the case and its contents to the company’s office.