Large red "W" on a white and black background with white text.
In 1862, Steven Weber purchased an established brewery renaming it West Hill Brewery. Over time, the Weber company possessed a variety of names: West Hill Brewery, Bethesda Brewery, Weber Brewing Co. and Weber Waukesha Brewing Co. During prohibition, the company survived by operating as a dairy bottling plant. After prohibition, the brewery was modernized becoming one of the first in the area to use stainless steel equipment. The company remained in the Weber family until 1958 when it merged with Fox Head Brewing Company.