Black, bold, capital letters on silver background.
Daru Coin & Stamp was opened in 1955 by Donald J. and Ann Urchel, its present location at 6455 W. Archer Ave. opened in 1963. William A. Burd bought the company in 1995 when the Urchels decided to retire. The location is now the Chicago Coin Company, and Mr. Burd installed and opened a numismatic library, which opened on April 17, 2010. According to a June 19, 2010 article written by Cliff Mishler and published online by the Numismatic News, the William A. Burd Library contains “more than 12,000 reference books, catalogs, periodicals and pamphlets covering a diversity of interests from ancient to modern”.