|Text on Button
|McLAUGHLIN BROTHERS HORSE IMPORTERS KANSAS CITY MO COLUMBUS O StPAUL MINN
Black illustration of a horse in motion with black text on an off-white background
|Back Paper / Back Info
Made by OHIO BADGE CO. 1231 N. High St., Columbus, O. [union bug]
James B. McLaughlin and John McLaughlin were horse importers operating from 1890 to 1913. They founded the McLaughlin Brothers Livery and specialized in Percheron coach horses. One early business card had their location listed as Columbus, Ohio and their specialty as both Percheron and French coach horses.